Try this easy Protein Pancake recipe for a delicious, nutritious breakfast
Whether you're celebrating pancake day in true health-nut style or you're looking for a healthy alternative to your flour and eggs morning stack, try this simple protein packed pancake recipe for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
With muscle building whey protein, EvoSport 100% Whey Protein powder makes a nutritious alternative to flour in pancakes.
By substituting the flour in your pancakes for a protein powder, you're reducing the carb content (EvoSport 100% Whey is just 4.1g carb per scoop!) and increasing the protein which should help you to feel fuller for longer.
This recipe is ideal fuel for a pre-workout meal, or as a post-workout treat to help boost your protein intake.
Protein Pancake Recipe Ingredients
These protein pancakes are easy to make and you'll only need a few ingredients and 5 minutes to mix it together.
2 Large Eggs, 2 Bananas & 100ml of Milk (or alternative)
Use large fresh eggs and ripened bananas so they're soft. Use milk or your favourite milk alternative such as soya, almond or hazlenut milk to keep the consistency creamy.
Premium Quality Protein
100% Pure Whey from EvoSport is a premium pure whey protein powder. With 24g of high quality whey protein and less than 3g of carbs, it's the obvious choice for maintaining a lean, defined physique.
- EvoSport 100% Whey Protein (Vanilla is best, but you might like to try chocolate or banana flavours as a variation)
- Two large eggs
- Two bananas
- 100ml of milk (or almond milk)
- Butter or coconut oil to fry
How to Make Protein Pancakes
- Mix together the protein powder, eggs, bananas and milk in a bowl to form a thick batter. Using a blender will produce a smoother batter.
- Heat a saucepan on medium/high and melt the butter or coconut oil
- Add a dollop of the batter and reduce the heat to low/medium to prevent burning
- Flip the pancake and cook both sides
- Repeat and stack until the mixture is all used
We'd recommend topping with a sugar free syrup, blueberries, strawberries, flaked almonds, peanut butter or almond butter to make them extra tasty!
Benefits of EvoSport Pure Whey Protein Powder
- 24g of protein per serving with just 2.5g of carbs supporting lean muscle gains
- High protein whey powder with no added sugar, made in the UK with free delivery available
EvoSport's delicious tasting 100% Pure Whey protein powder designed to support weight loss & muscle growth is available in 6 delicious flavours:
- Dark Cherry
With no added sugar and less than 3g of carbohydrates per serving, EvoSport 100% Whey Protein is a fantastic choice for those looking to maintain a lean physique whilst maximising muscle gains.